FRONT OF HOUSE, LL30 2SR
The Loaf has always been a busy pub in the centre of Llandudno, offering a great range of real ales, top quality wines and some fantastic dishes prepared in-house to the highest standard. As our popularity continues to grow, our team must too. With this in mind, we are now looking for hard working, friendly and reliable people to join our FRONT OF HOUSE TEAM. Our team work hard but they are exactly that – a team. We love our staff to have an outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone. You must be prepared to muck in and help your team members when needed. A passion for food, drink and most importantly people, is essential. Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred but we will give training to give you the confidence to do the job.
PAY & HOURS
Salary is negotiable depending on experience plus generous tips (an overage this equates to an additional £1.00+ per hour) + employee discounts & company benefits.
We are looking for Full and Part Time staff, but hours will include evenings and weekend work, so flexibility is a must.
The Cottage Loaf is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work. We don’t open Christmas Day, so you’ll be able to enjoy it with your family or in someone else’s pub! Even the odd weekend off now and then, isn’t out the question. Having several sites within close proximity means we are often able to promote from within and many of our duty, assistant and even deputy managers have worked their way up the company ranks.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites – up to 50% off
- Food discount – in all our sites – up to 50% off
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- In-house training courses
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met.
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you think you have to be part of our team, please email your CV and covering letter to JAYNE SELBY, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.
Apply for FRONT OF HOUSE, LL30 2SR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly