FRONT OF HOUSE - Parkgate, Wirral
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Ship is a busy pub and inn located on the stunning Parkgate Parade with 25 en-suite guest rooms. We offer a great range of local ales and quality wines and serve hearty homemade food, using fresh and, wherever possible, local produce. Our reputation and location make us a firm favourite with both locals and visitors alike.
We are currently looking for a hard-working, punctual and reliable Bar Tender to join our team. Previous experience is required. If you have a passion for food, drink and excellent customer service then we’d love to hear from you.
HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position - Evening, weekend and bank holiday work will be required, so flexibility is a must.
Dependant on Experience + generous tips + employee discounts and company benefits
The Ship is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work.
- Discounted accommodation rates - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discounts - - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Free Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of service recognition reward scheme
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested, please email your CV and covering letter to Jess Jones, Assistant Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.
Apply for FRONT OF HOUSE - Parkgate, Wirral
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly