HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT, SY23 2DH
- Job Type
- Part Time
The Glengower is a lively and friendly pub with 16 guest rooms located on Aberystwyth promenade. We are currently looking for a reliable and hardworking person to join our small and hardworking HOUSEKEEPING TEAM to help maintain our exceptionally high standard of cleanliness and tidiness in all areas.
Previous housekeeping experience is desired; however, full training will be provided.
- Ensuring all guest bedrooms and other allocated areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard every day.
- Responsible for routine and periodic cleaning.
- Reporting wear and tear.
- Ensuring all areas are presented to the high standard required.
Dependent on experience + employee discounts and company benefits.
HOURS OF WORK
The position is a permanent position - part-time, working mornings. Exact hours and days will vary according to the needs of the business but will cover weekends, so flexibility is a must.
The Glengower is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first because we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount: - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme – contributory group personal pension scheme
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site (subject to terms & conditions being met)
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you would like to join our team here at The Glen, please send your CV to Dan Lyons, (Deputy General Manager) using the ‘APPLY NOW’ button.