FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF, CH61 1BW
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Fox & Hounds has fast become a popular destination for dining on the Wirral. We are now looking for a FULL-TIME member of staff to join our FRONT OF HOUSE team. We are passionate about food and prepare everything in house to a high standard using fresh ingredients and local produce. Our menu reflects this and changes regularly.
An outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone is a must. If you or anyone you know has a passion for food, drink, is a real peoples’ person and has excellent customer service then we’d love to hear from you. Previous bar and/or restaurant work is preferred, and the role will involve working a variety of days, evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must!
The Fox & Hounds is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work. We don’t open for food on Christmas Day to allow our teams a well-earned day off to spend with their family. Even the odd weekend off now and then, isn’t out the question!
We pride ourselves on providing excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge and have a good work ethic, this could be the job for you.
Dependent on experience + generous tips + employee discounts and company benefits
HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, working a minimum of 32 hours per week. It will include day, evening and weekend work.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- On-site parking
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
- Length of service recognition rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met.
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested in this position, then please email your CV and covering letter to Mark Parry, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.