FRONT OF HOUSE - Bar/Waiting on staff, SY23 2DH
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Glengower is a lively and friendly pub, with 16 guest rooms and is located on the stunning Aberystwyth seafront. We have a strong reputation for serving great food using fresh, local produce.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Full Time hospitality person to join our friendly and hard-working FRONT OF HOUSE TEAM, delivering a great service to all our guests. Previous bar and waiting on work is essential. You must be an excellent communicator and a good team player, with the ability to get on with anyone and everyone and have a real passion for food, drink and more importantly people. A knowledge of real ales is an advantage, but training will be given.
Pay is negotiable and will depend on experience + tips + employee discounts and benefits
We are looking for committed full time staff. Shifts will vary according to a rota system, but will include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays, so flexibility is a must.
The Glengower is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work. We don’t open Christmas Day, so you’ll be able to enjoy it with your family or in someone else’s pub!
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount: - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme – contributory group personal pension scheme
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site (subject to terms & conditions being met)
- Guaranteed Christmas Day Off
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested then please email your CV to Ian Richards, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ button.