HEAD HOUSEKEEPER, LL32 8LD
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are so excited to finally receive the news that we can re-open our doors and welcome all our lovely customers back on 17th May. With this in mind, we are now busy making plans and are looking for a Head Housekeeper to join our team.
The Erskine Arms is a busy rustic and traditional pub and inn located in the heart of the Conwy Walls. The conversion of The Chapel has added a further 11 rooms, giving us a total of 21 en-suite boutique guest rooms. These, alongside The Erskine’s ever-growing reputation of being a relaxing pub serving the finest of fresh locally sourced produce, make us the perfect retreat in the centre of town.
We are now looking to recruit a full-time HEAD HOUSEKEEPER to head up our friendly housekeeping team. You will be responsible for ensuring our exceptionally high standards of cleanliness and tidiness are met. Previous housekeeping experience is essential.
- Supervising the housekeeping team to ensure efficient and effective running of the department.
- Ensuring all guest bedrooms and public areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard every day.
- Ensuring routine and periodic cleaning is carried out.
- Reporting wear and tear.
- Ensuring all areas are presented to the high standard required.
£10.00 per hour + generous tips + employee discounts and company benefits.
HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, working approximately 35 hours per week with early starts.
The Erskine is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work. We pride ourselves on providing excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and love people, this could be the job for you.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site (subject to terms & conditions being met)
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and covering letter to Ben Jones, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.