JUNIOR SOUS CHEF, LL30 2SR
- Job Type
- Full Time
Here at The Loaf, we are counting down the days until we can re-open our outdoor area next week and are busy making plans. With this in mind we are currently seeking a JUNIOR SOUS CHEF to assist in our busy kitchen, further strengthen the team and help drive our ever-strengthening reputation onwards and upwards. The Cottage Loaf is an award-winning gastro pub in Llandudno on the North Welsh coast, and we are well known for our constantly evolving menu of fresh, local, interesting dishes.
We are passionate about fresh local food, and we prepare everything in house to the highest standards. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced Senior Chef de Partie looking for a progressive and challenging role, with prospects to go further within the group.
The Cottage Loaf is run by the Stange & Co pub group, we are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful. So, we won’t be asking you to work above your contracted hours, you’ll always get two days and an evening off, we don’t open Christmas Day, so you’ll be able to enjoy it with your family or in someone else’s pub! Even the odd weekend off now and then, isn’t out the question.
AS JUNIOR SOUS CHEF:
- You will work closely with the head, senior sous and other chefs in the team
- We’ll welcome input into dish design and planning of our continually evolving menu.
- You will be a team player and have a passion for working in the industry.
- You will be ambitious and want to improve yourself, the menu, our team and the business as a whole.
SALARY & REWARD
Salary is £24,00 - £25,000 per annum (based on a 48-hour week) + generous tips + contributory pension scheme, staff discounts and employee benefits.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites – up to 50% off
- Food discount – at all company sites – up to 50% off
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met.
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you think that you could be the new Junior Sous Chef at The Cottage Loaf then please send your CV to: Jayne Selby, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.