FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF , CH60 4RH
We are delighted to have re-opened our outdoor area this week at The Jug and welcome back all our lovely customers. We are now looking to expand our FRONT OF HOUSE TEAM and are on the lookout for friendly, enthusiastic, reliable and hard-working members of staff to join the bar/restaurant team.
We have full and part time positions available, but the roles will involve working a variety of days, evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must!
An outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone is a must. A passion for food, drink and most importantly people, is essential. Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
If you or anyone you know has a passion for food, drink and excellent customer service then we’d love to hear from them.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience plus generous tips and employee benefits.
The Jug & Bottle is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites – up to 50% off
- Food discount – in all our sites – up to 50% off
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested in joining our team, then please email your CV and covering letter to Andy Graham, General Manager using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.