KITCHEN PORTER, LL30 2HB
- Job Type
- Part Time
Here at The Snowdon, we are counting down the days until we can re-open our doors and start welcoming our customers back. With this in mind, we are busy putting plans in place and are looking to expand our kitchen team from mid-late May.
The Snowdon has been a firm favourite amongst locals and visitors to Llandudno for many years, offering a great selection of quality cask ales, great wines all available by the glass, and a quality bit of food served during the day. We have been working really hard, putting in place all the necessary measures to ensure the safety of our customers and staff whilst still maintaining the great service our guests have come to expect from us.
We are currently looking for a hard-working, punctual and reliable PART TIME KITCHEN PORTER (KP) to join the team. Main responsibilities will be dish washing and keeping the kitchen clean and tidy but may also include some light kitchen prep to assist the chefs. Previous experience would be preferable but not essential as full training will be given.
Dependant on experience + tips + company discounts + employee benefits
HOURS OF WORK
This is a Part time position. Hours will vary. Weekend work will be required but no evening work is needed.
The Snowdon is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of service recognition rewards
- Guaranteed Christmas Day off
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested, then please email your CV to Paul Meredith, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.