CHEF de PARTIE - GLANWYDDEN, LLANDUDNO
- Job Type
- Full Time
CHEF de PARTIE, THE QUEENS HEAD, GLANWYDDEN
The Queens Head is an award winning and popular Welsh village pub in the charming village of Glanwydden, just outside Llandudno and Penrhyn Bay. Our doors are currently closed whilst we undertake some well-earned TLC on the pub. We have some really exciting plans in place to bring a new lease of life to this much-loved pub, including a brand-new commercial kitchen and the addition of a garden room. We are due to reopen early December and are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and hard-working Chef de Partie to join the team.
We are passionate about food and prepare everything in house to a high standard using fresh ingredients and local produce. Our menus reflect this and changes regularly. This is an excellent opportunity for any enthusiastic, ambitious chef, who has a passion for working in the industry and is looking for a progressive and challenging role.
£8.75 per hour + generous tips, company discounts and employee benefits.
This is a full-time position, and will include evening and weekend work, so flexibility is a must.
The company, Stange and Co. Ltd., is a group of character pubs and inns independently run in Wirral, North and Mid Wales, that prides itself on its excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and are passionate about food, and enjoy working with people, this could be the job for you.
• Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff, 25% for close family, at the manager’s discretion)
• Food and beverage discount – 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners)
• Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
• Free Car Parking
• Meals on duty
• Training and advancement opportunities
• Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
• Flexible working hours
• Christmas staff social event
• 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays (Full time)
• Length of service recognition rewards
• Employee finder’s fee (subject to terms & conditions being met)
If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a little bit about yourself and what gets you out of bed in the morning.