EXPERIENCED CHEF, LL30 2HB
- Job Type
- Full Time
We have a few pubs in the area, and, are currently looking for an EXPERIENCED CHEF to join our company to enhance our kitchen teams. The role will be split between THE SNOWDON, one of the oldest pubs in town and THE COTTAGE LOAF, a traditional and busy foodie pub in the centre of town.
The food offering at the Snowdon is a recent addition to the pub following its full refurbishment, with a lunch time offer of bar snacks, sandwiches and platters. The Cottage Loaf has a long-established reputation for great, quality wholesome fresh food, attracting many diners from near and far.
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing experienced chef who is able to manage a small kitchen on their own (lunchtimes at the Snowdon), who enjoys the idea of a varied role and is a team player willing to muck in and play their part.
Salary will be £9.00/hr plus tips, company staff discounts and employee benefits.
HOURS OF WORK
Full time to include bank holiday and weekend work.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff and close family at the manager’s discretion)
- Food and beverage discount – 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners)
- Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of service recognition rewards
- Employee Finders’ Fee
If you are interested in joining our team please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter telling us who you are, what your passions and interests are, what gets you out of bed in the morning and anything else you think we might be interested in to Simon Selby (Operations Manager) using the online application process.
Apply for EXPERIENCED CHEF, LL30 2HB
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly