KITCHEN PORTER (KP) - LL30 2SR
The Cottage Loaf is a traditional food led pub and restaurant in the heart of the busy town of Llandudno. With the hard work of all the team our reputation continues to go from strength to strength. We are passionate about food and prepare our dishes in house to a high standard using fresh and local produce. Our menu reflects this and changes regularly.
We are currently looking for a hard-working, punctual and reliable KITCHEN PORTER (KP) to join our team. Previous experience would be preferable but not essential as training will be given.
HOURS OF WORK
Approx 30 hours per week - Weekend and evening work will be required.
NMW/NLW + tips + employee discounts and benefits
The company, Stange & Co. is a group of character pubs and inns independently run in Wirral, North and Mid Wales, that prides itself on its excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and have experience working with fresh food, this could be the job for you.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff, 25% for close family at the manager’s discretion)
- Food and beverage discounts - 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners).
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays (full time staff)
- Length of Service Recognition Reward
If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter telling us a little bit about yourself and what gets you out of bed in the morning to Jayne Selby, email@example.com or alternatively if you just want a chat to find out more information please just pop into the Loaf and ask for Jayne.
Apply for KITCHEN PORTER (KP) - LL30 2SR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly