FRONT OF HOUSE - Bar/Waiting on staff, LL30 2SR
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Cottage Loaf is a traditional food led pub and restaurant in the heart of the busy town of Llandudno. With such a busy and bustling pub, we need a team of hard working and dedicated staff. We are currently looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and hard-working full-time person to join our bar/restaurant team. Previous bar and/or restaurant work is preferred, and the position will involve working a variety of days, evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must.
Pay is negotiable and depends on experience and skills + generous tips + company discounts and employee benefits
Hours of work
Approximately 30 hours per week.
The company, Stange & Co. is a group of character pubs and inns independently run in Wirral, North and Mid Wales, that prides itself on its excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and are passionate about food, and enjoy working with people, this could be the job for you.
• Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff, 25% for close family, at the manager’s discretion)
• Food and beverage discount – 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners)
• Meals on duty
• Training and advancement opportunities
• Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
• Flexible working hours
• Christmas staff social event
• 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays
• Length of service recognition rewards
• Employee finder’s fee (subject to T&C’s)
If you are interested in this role then please email your CV and covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and what gets you out of bed in the morning to Jane Selby (General Manager), or call 01492 870762. Alternatively send your CV with covering letter to The Cottage Loaf, Market Street, Llandudno LL30 2SR, or simply just pop into the pub.
Apply for FRONT OF HOUSE - Bar/Waiting on staff, LL30 2SR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly