Chef - Birmingham
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are The Stable and we are cider-loving pizza makers!
You could say that we are cider obsessed and make pizzas to match.
We lead the charge in the Cider Revolution, banging the drum for real cider and spreading our enthusiasm for all things appley.
Our pizzas break all the rules - with thin sourdough bases, homemade tomato sauce and ridiculously delicious toppings, we’ve achieved pizza nirvana.
Now is your chance to grab a pizza’ the action and jump on board!
Here are just some of the benefits that you definitely knead to know about…
- The way to our hearts is through our stomachs. We make sure our crew are fed and watered with free food on shift.
- Bring your friends - we welcome socialising and you can benefit from our rewards app whilst using your discount. Win win
- We work hard and play harder. We know how to throw a good party; crust us, we’re good at it.
- Hungry to learn and climb? Strap in, we’ll take you all the way up with training and opportunities.
- Wanderlust? We’ve got 16 sister restaurants, which would welcome you with open arms if you wanted to move and transfer.
Here’s what we expect…
- Our standards are high and it’s up to you as our Chef to maintain them.
- There’s only a little paperwork, so as our new chef you need to be hot on your kitchen checks. It’s only five stars for us.
- Know your sh*t and be organised. Food and general hygiene knowledge is a must. As our Chef you should have a keen eye for detail too. Keep on the ball before, during and after service.
- Got a food craving? As our Chef you’ll be involved in new menu ideas and development and we’ll want to hear about it.
- A good attitude goes a long way. We’re all in it together and take pride in positivity and supporting your team. YES CHEF!
- You’ll need to be flexible as our rota’s cover weekends and evenings
Got what it takes? Send us your CV, drop us a line, ping us an email, or just see us at the bar!