Working at the Club
St George’s Hill Lawn Tennis Club is a prestigious members’ club offering lawn, indoor and outdoor tennis, all-glass exhibition and glass-backed squash courts, a heated indoor swimming pool and state-of-the-art health and fitness facilities along with a boutique spa. Within our historic Clubhouse, set beside our lakeside terrace, we provide a exclusive environment for our members to relax, socialise and dine.
For the right candidates, the Club offers a variety of employment opportunities in a unique working environment. We have a distinctive working atmosphere – a friendly working environment with highly dedicated staff overseen by approachable managers who value committed employees with high customer service standards.
Working at the Club offers many advantages:
- We enjoy a stunning, tranquil setting beside our own lake, yet we are within a short drive of local towns, the A3 and M25.
- Our extended opening hours (6am until 10pm most days) allows us to offer flexible working hours. We are closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. We offer 28 days’ annual holiday, including bank holidays.
- The variety of work available at the Club allows us to develop your career wherever possible.
- A structured induction programme ensures new employees are well-trained in their new roles.
- Thanks to our extensive facilities, we can offer excellent benefits including:
- Subsidised staff food menu and free hot drinks whilst on duty
- 25% discount on spa treatments
- 10% discount on retail products
- Free on-site parking
Communication matters to us. We communicate with our employees through regular departmental meetings, a monthly staff newsletter, talks given by senior management and an annual Christmas party, when we close the Club for an evening to ensure that all staff can celebrate the year’s successes together.
Equal Opportunities & Diversity
St George’s Hill Lawn Tennis Club promotes a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. The selection methods we use for recruitment are related to the requirements of the job and applicants for employment are short-listed and selected solely on the basis of their assessed capability for the role.