Career with us
Coaches & Teachers
Sports Generation is one of the fastest growing swimming schools in London and the South East. As such, Sports Generation is always looking for highly experienced instructors to join our dedicated team. To apply for a position with us, you must have a passion for teaching young children, as well as:
- minimum 2 year’s experience teaching private/semi-private and group swimming lessons in London and Surrey
- ASA/STA level 2 qualification (or international equivalent recognised by the ASA/STA)
- recent DBS check
- IOF certificate of insurance or instructor liability insurance
- NLPQ or National Rescue Award for swimming teachers and coaches
- minimum of 2 references
- preferable to also have experience teaching small group parent & baby lessons for children between the ages of 3-24 months
Interested in becoming a Swimming Instructor?
Sports Generation provides training throughout the year to its team of instructors. Training is provided by our partner Aquatic Training Courses and ranges from Health and Safety to Stroke Development. Working with Sports Generation will facilitate a flourishing career within this sector.
Bookings team and management
Sports Generation provide themselves on having a highly professional and experienced office team that has been managing and building Sports Generation since 2012. Job descriptions include managing accounts and instructors, providing customer and client services as well as marketing and advertising the company.