Spa Manager - Apply Today!
- Job Type
- Full Time
Perfect for a Head Therapist or Assistant Manager looking to take the next step!
Our partner is glorious hotel spa who are part of a small, award winning group of hotels who truly value their employees. The spa compromises of an indoor pool, rock sauna, aroma steam room, three treatment suites and a Rasul mud therapy area. As a Spa Manager your key responsibility will be to ensure that a 5 star standard is maintained throughout and to drive the success of the Spa.
You will be responsible for working with marketing teams to actively promote the business, set and monitor KPI’s throughout the team, and ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times. You will be required to understand the hotel values and ensure that this is demonstrated across the departments to create an enjoyable and welcoming environment for all.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary starting from £30,000 + (depending on experience)
- Recognition for each year of work and big length of service milestones
- Discounts across the hotel including food and beverage for staff, family and friends
- Employee benefits platform with great perks
- Access to free employee assistance program
- Team events, recognition and celebrations
Experience and Qualifications…
- Some prior management experience such as Assistant Spa Manager or Head Therapist
- Level 3 Beauty or equivalent is essential
- 48-hour contract which will include some weekends
APPLY TODAY | Via this advert or email our recruitment team at email@example.com or call 07920 268390. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.