Kitchen Porter - Lingfield
Kitchen Porter - Smith & Western - Lingfield
Since 1995 Smith & Western have been serving great tasting fresh food, mouth-watering cocktails and belly busting deserts in our authentically themed restaurants across the South. We are a family run restaurant with over 20 years’ experience. Our passion and drive are still as strong as it was on the day, we opened our first restaurant. With exciting expansion plans for 2019 we are now looking for individuals who share our passion to join the Smith & Western Stampede.
Our Kitchen Porters are a pivotal part of the kitchen team and we offer full training alongside excellent career development opportunities, duties include:
- Preparing the dishwashing section prior to each shift
- Ensuring all crockery, cutlery, etc. is cleaned according to the hygiene standards. And is available to the chefs ready for service
- Ensuring safe hygiene practices are maintained at all times
- Ensuring the highest quality of cleaning is maintained on a consistent basis
- Ensuring legal compliance with hygiene regulations
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and tidy and are completely cleaned at the end of each shift
- Receiving goods and assisting in unloading and packing away deliveries
- Washing the Dishes
- Making Deserts
- Assisting in food prep
Previous experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential, being a team player with a proactive attitude and bundles of common sense is far more valuable in our opinion.
If you would like to join the Smith & Western Stampede send us your CV.
Apply for Kitchen Porter - Lingfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly