- Job Type
- Full Time
Butcher Shop Manager & Check Out Person:
The responsibility of the job include:
1. Sit on the check out daily basis
2. Manage whole sale orders on whole sale including from partner restaurants.
3. Manage online e.commerce orders and dispatch
4. Ensure shop is kept clean and hygiene standards are maintained at all times
5. Manage the butchers rota to ensure orders are met at all times Meat shop manager
6. Track sales and order products to meet customer requirements and increase profits.
7. Minimize out-of-stock and overstock to ensure fresh merchandise.
8. Schedule meat supplies on timely basis to ensure demand of customers/wholesale orders are met.
9. Manage and track inventory records to estimate gross monthly profits as per company guidelines.
10. Supervise receipt and unloading of incoming deliveries and price of products to ensure product quality and make sure they are appropriately stored.
11. Control cost of the business by finding the best supplier at the cheapest rate.
12. Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
13. Welcome and receive orders from customers.
14. Determine Meat Shop areas for improvement and institute changes to address concerns.
15. Manage records of the shop, upload invoices from vendors/customers regularly and followup for payments.
16. Handle staff duty like trimming and cutting.
17. Punctual, dedicated and honest
18. Bank the cash regularly
19. Prepare daily sales report and cash up for the management.
20. Manage the till and make sure all the sales are recorded in the till
21. Manage social media platforms to attract new customers
22. Handle customer complaints and address them appropriately
23. Able to derive a strategy to increase shop’s revenue and enforce it to seek results.
24. Coordinate with accounts department of the head office to provide information for preparation of profit and loss accounts on weekly basis.
Apply for Halal Butcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly