Bar staff and Waiter/ress
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bar Staff and Waiter/ress for Tiger Tiger London
Starting from £9.50 per hour
We are looking for new, energetic and motivated bartenders and waiters to join our team. As a member of our team, you will be in charge of maintaining cleanliness and organisation of the bar and venue. You will serve and greet customers in a timely manner, ensuring that you meet their demands and provide excellent customer service whilst you do so. All members of staff must maintain a clean and neat appearance as well as always adhering to policies and standards whilst on the premises.
To be a successful Bartender or Waiter/ress, you should be passionate about working as part of a team to deliver excellent drinks and service to customers. You should be efficient, reliable, and perceptive with excellent communication and time management skills.
Job Roles include, but are not limited to:
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits.
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations.
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Communicating with managers if there is an issue, or complaint.
- Previous bar experience is desired, but not necessary.
- We are looking for someone who is motivated, punctual and a team player.
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be flexible and available to work in different locations if needed.
- Must be 18 or over with a National Insurance Number, and valid ID's, right to work documents, proof of the address.
Please email your cv to email@example.com