- Job Type
- Full Time
A National Bar/Club Company looking for a SENIOR/ REGIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER/DIRECTOR
Our company, owns and operates in excess of 40 substantial nightclubs across the country. Located in primary locations in city centres our venues range from 500-3000 capacity. From London to Cardiff, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester and other key National Cities.
Our clubs host events BOTH curated in house AND by third party promoters (student promoters and others).
We are looking for candidates with;
- Strong managerial experience as GMS of such venues (experience of proactive management is key).
- Area and Regional Management experience at similar companies.
- Entrepreneurial focus and drive.
- Established network within the event and promoter space is key, in order to drive business and sales.
- Deep understanding and experience of licensing law and all associated compliance areas
- Meticulous organisational and management skills with knowledge of EPOS, Audio/Visual kit and Excel.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Create SOPs, alongside H/O, and reporting checklists for GMs; ensure GMs follow these and thus reporting is provided to H/O. Take responsibility for performance of GMs.
- Hire and implement GMs across new sites. Ensuring that the GMs build their teams in accordance with H/O guidelines.
- Drive sales at venues through work with GMs and attendance of the sites during the night whilst open. Spending considerable time at the venues during the course of trade.
- Liaise with local responsible authorities, directly or via H/O, to ensure the venues are run meticulously and in line with all licensing objectives. Ensure that the venues are enthusiastically partaking in all responsible authority initiatives to further advance licensing objectives.
- Ensure that the budgets and templates, created at head office, are adhered to by GMs and demonstrate this to H/O thought reporting.
- Candidates will be required to work a minimum of 3-4 night shifts per week.
- Attend meetings at H/O and work closely with H/O to ensure ALL corporate SOPS are in place at site level.
- There is scope to grow rapidly with the company. We are expanding fast.