General Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
The King's Fund is an independent charitable organisation working to improve health and care in England.
Searcys are proud to work alongside The Kings Fund providing high end hospitality and catering for their prestigious event calendar.
As a General Manager you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
There is an opportunity for a General Manager to join the Searcys team at what is an exciting time in the Company's development.
You would be expected to work some evenings at the larger events
Job type: Full Time
- To set an annual budget in line with company targets and to deliver forecasts and yearly targets.
- To monitor monthly and quarterly targets whilst ensuring that you're on track for delivering full year targets.
- To set the strategic plans for driving profitable sales and improving standards
- To recruit, motivate, develop and manage the talents within the venue required to deliver venue objectives
- To ensure the resource plan for venue is appropriate and maximises opportunity to deliver budget and retain staff
- To ensure that all aspect of client and company expectations are communicated to all levels across the venue
- To build and maintain a solid and professional relationship with the client and other key stakeholders.
- To ensure effective communication and engagement with the client
- To ensure that the location has an accurate and efficient financial control system in place and the Evolution software system is in full use.
- To ensure that Support Office and your Operations Director and other Executive team members receive all appropriate financial information promptly and accurately.
- To ensure that the location adhere to company banking and cash security procedures in line with the company policy
- To ensure the venue achieves a minimum score of 90% on European Safety Bureau and 5* scores on EHO visits
- To ensure that the location meets statutory and company requirements of Health and Safety, Food Safety and environmental legislation and procedures.
- To conduct Food Safety and Health and Safety Risk Assessments and ensure that all standards and procedures with regard to Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained in line with the company manual.
- 5+ years of management or leadership experience with demonstrable skills and success in leading and developing others
- 5+ years of experience in the hospitality and events sector
- Experience in managing a P&L
- Proven track record of achieving sales and performance targets
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Experience in managing a large scale management team
Lush by Tom Kerridge is an event caterer founded and built on the values of the two Michelin-starred The Hand & Flowers. Our team is dedicated to bringing the same sense of occasion, and memorable food to your event. We are known for our real food, bold flavours, and warm hospitality.