Event Sales Executive - London
- Job Type
Party Ingredients, part of Searcys, is a specialist catering business. We are a team of event professionals with over 40 years' of experience providing lunches, dinners, receptions, weddings and other special events. We are enthusiastic, inspired and for whom nothing is too much trouble.
Searcys is steeped in rich heritage and is passionate about its people, therefore offers industry leading benefits which include:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- 33 days of annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer or to give back to the charity of your choice
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee Assistance Programme, Aviva Health Hub and Mental Health First Aiders
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Meals provided each day
Salary: Up to 32,000
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our motivated sales team. The City Contract sales team deal with all clients and venue liaison in connection with organising events at the City Livery Halls, where we have the contract for exclusive catering.
- To handle every event detail, from initial enquiry, sending proposals and costings, finalising all last-minute details and ensuring the information is passed onto the Operations Team.
- To be confident to lead tastings, explaining the different food and drink served.
- To be involved with client coordination and event delivery.
- To create bespoke proposals and costings.
- To negotiate and win business.
- To "handhold" at events, liaising between the client and the operations team.
- To follow up and develop new business.
- At least 1 year experience within a similar role and industry.
- Experience within client liaison in similar industries (desirable).
- A professional and good communicator.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- Prepared to go the extra mile to match our exacting standards.
- Passionate about food and beverage industry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- English Language: fluent or bilingual.
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain, and this year has celebrated an inspirational 175th year anniversary. We have been fortunate to be acknowledged by the industry and won Events Caterer of the Year 2022 at the prestigious Cateys.
Our success is down to the investment we make in developing our people to ensure they can be the best they can. Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people in the industry.