Chef de Partie - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Located within the iconic St Pancras International Station, St Pancras Brasserie by Searcys is home to the longest Champagne bar in Europe and offers the ideal escape to sit back and soak up the charm of the magnificent station.
Searcys is steeped in rich heritage and is passionate about its people, therefore offers industry leading benefits which include:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue
- Chef whites and shoes provided
- Culinary development courses
- Monthly chef away days
St Pancras Champagne Bar and Brasserie are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the team and support the day to day running of the kitchen. As a Searcys Chef de Partie, you will have a genuine interest in creating the finest dishes, using the very best ingredients and working in London's best restaurants and events venues.
You will work closely with the team, ensuring to create a nurturing a positive environment for the team.
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time
Salary: Up to 32,000
- To provide food/service to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions in other different areas throughout the business.
- To liaise with key people in the team in order to plan for the provision of food in all kitchen area's
- To ensure smooth running of daily operations which include ensuring no disruption to the pre agreed menu offer.
- Responsible to manage stock levels of that specific area including ordering when required as well as waste control.
- Ensure the presentation of the food is consistent with the standards set by senior chefs.
- To comply with all legal requirements with particular reference to (but not exclusively) fire regulations, security, licence requirements and any Local Authority or Client stipulations.
- To ensure all Health, Hygiene and Safety requirements are being adhered to
- Minimum 2 years experience in people management
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Demonstrate high level of organisation.
- Excellent record keeping.
- To be willing to work the hours and the needs of the business
- To be able to work under pressure and to cope with any unforeseen circumstances i.e. function changes, requirements, sickness, etc.
- To have a positive and co-operative attitude.
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain, and last year has celebrated an inspirational 175th year anniversary. We have been fortunate to be acknowledged by the industry and won Events Caterer of the Year 2022 at the prestigious Cateys.
Our success is down to the investment we make in developing our people to ensure they can be the best they can. Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people in the industry.