Sandwell Leisure Trust (SLT) maintains nine affordable leisure centres for an annual fee from Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council. We are proud to be IIP Silver accredited and have recently become the first Leisure Operator nationwide to be presented with the Order of Distinction from The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) for achieving 17 consecutive Gold Medal Awards in the prestigious RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards.
We are both an independent company limited by guarantee and a registered charity.
We have leisure centres in Rowley Regis, Crawley Heath, Smethwick, Tipton, Oldbury and Wednesbury. With a brand-new Aquatic Centre, opening this Summer 2023, which was recently used for the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
We aim to get more local people active and carefully balance our social ethos and commercial aspirations to maintain, invest and develop a wide range of quality sport and leisure services for Sandwell.
We offer a range of benefits that you would expect from an award-winning organisation like Sandwell Leisure Trust which include:
- Staff membership of all SLT Leisure Centres
- Generous holiday scheme up to 31 days plus bank holidays
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Automatic entry to the Local Government Pension Scheme with employer contribution of 16.2%
- Generous Company sick pay scheme
- Various flexible working and family friendly schemes
- Free Parking at all sites
- Employee Assistance Scheme and support hub
- Personal Development & CPD