We can train you to run a traditional locals’ pub.
Samuel Smith's is an independent brewery based in Tadcaster, North Yorkshire. We brew an outstanding range of beers which is distributed all over the UK and exported around the world. We operate a nationwide estate of pubs which are run under management and are characterised by certain key elements:
- traditional feel with open fires, original features and no music or televisions
- excellent value for money
- exclusively our own range of beers
However the most important aspect of all of our pubs is the personalities of our managers. All of our pubs are run by Management Couples and we are on the lookout for new couples to join us who are passionate about hospitality. Dependant on level of experience, this would either be to run your own pub straight away or to join us as a Trainee Management Couple.
We give the following benefits to all of our managers:
- Free accommodation in a 2 bedroom flat above the pub
- Free utility bills and obviously no commuting expenses
- Competitive Salary
- Final Salary Pension
- Private Healthcare
The level of experience you have is also unimportant because we provide full training. Instead we are simply looking for people who:
1. Have a strong work ethic and a commitment to achieving high standards
2. Enjoy 'hosting the party', creating a great atmosphere in the pub
If you feel you have these attributes then please browse our list of vacancies list here. At the moment we have some particularly exciting vacancies for couples to join us either as Trainees or as Managers in central London.