Court Monitor - High Wycombe
- Job Type
- Part Time
Court Monitors - High Wycombe
Typically between 8-20 per week, evening and weekends
Up to £8.91 depending on age and performance
As Court Monitors you will be trained to work and confidently monitor the various activity areas within the trampoline park. You will be responsible for overseeing the safe operation of the jumping areas whilst providing a friendly, responsible service to help create a safe and enjoyable jumping experience for our customers. You will also be required to assist where necessary in the day-to-day duties of the park and will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe facility as well as taking personal responsibility for delivering outstanding customer service.
- To receive customers on site, ensure that they have a valid wristband, are wearing Rush non-slip socks and are dressed appropriately.
- To conduct the safety briefings when required and explain the rules and regulations
- To pay attention at all times, ensuring that the rules are being adhered and customers are participating in activities safely
- Dealing with customers in the event of an injury, including coordinating clearing the courts and surrounding areas, and following mandatory Rush Incident Reporting procedures at the time of the incident.
- To assist with court inspections to ensure all equipment is functioning correctly and other safety items are correctly installed
- Liaising with the management team as appropriate, reporting any problems with the equipment immediately.
- To clean and help maintain the equipment.
- To undertake all other reasonable duties as required as assigned by the team leader, supervisor, management or required by the business.
- To work closely with the Front of House Customer Services team and the management team to ensure all aspects of the business are presented in line with the Rush brand.
- Must be 100% committed to customer safety and satisfaction.
- Must thrive in a high energy, busy environment and willing to consistently deliver customers an excellent experience.
- Must have a passion for activity and living a healthy lifestyle
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a customer service role or within a fast paced leisure business.
- Minimum age 18 years old.
Apply for Court Monitor - High Wycombe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly