Food and Beverage Assistant - Birmingham
- Job Type
- Part Time
Food and Beverage Assistant - Rush Trampoline Park Birmingham
Typically between 8-20 per week, evening and weekends
Up to £8.91 depending on age and performance
We are looking for enthusiastic and friendly individuals to join our food and beverage department at Rush! Experience in a similar role desired but full training will be provided.
You will be responsible for the following tasks;
- Opening and preparing the café for trade
- Closing down the café and cashing up
- Serving customers at the till point whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Making barista style hot drinks for customers
- Taking food orders / running food to tables
- Processing payments through an online POS system
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness on the café mezzanine
- Stock rotation and day labelling
- Re-stocking the display
- Completing opening and closing checklists daily
- Completing weekly deep cleaning lists
Online training courses are provided and also opportunity to progress into higher positions. Any applicants with a catering or chef background looking to multi train will also be strongly considered.
Please send your CV and cover letter.
You will be contacted for an interview may your application be successful.
Apply for Food and Beverage Assistant - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly