Seasonal Staff - Epsom
- Job Type
- Full Time
Seasonal Greenkeepers £23,816
The Royal Automobile Club one of the world’s foremost private member’s clubs is looking for seasonal greenkeeping staff to join our team.
As a Greenkeeper you’ll use your previous experience to enhance the work of a professional golf team that typifies what makes the Royal Automobile Club such a special place to work. Our team maintains and develops two courses, within an inspired, environmentally sustainable plan that ranges from course architecture to woodland management.
Please note the roles are 40 hours a week, 8 hours across 5 days.
- Free meals on duty
- Staff accommodation (subject to availability)
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
Role Responsibilities include:
- Operate equipment for fine turf maintenance programmes that ensure quality and consistency
- Liaise with the Course manager, Deputy Course Managers & Head Mechanic on the upkeep and maintenance of estate grounds
- Maintain knowledge in relation to training and development
- Manage all operations in an environmentally sustainable plan
- Ensure all Health & Safety systems protect and promote a safe working environment
- Do all duties to ensure the golf course remains in top condition for our members
- Able to demonstrable previous experience in a Greenkeeping role
- Experience using course equipment and collaboration with team members where necessary
- Understanding and accountability regarding Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent team player and the desire to do the best job possible
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with all stakeholders
What to expect:
- All applications will be reviewed
- Immediate interview dates available
- Closing date 14 June 2023
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.