Night Receptionist - Epsom
- Job Type
- Full Time
Night Receptionist - £24,816
The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive world-class private members club, with 2 stunning clubhouses in London and Epsom. Providing a first-class service offering accommodation, dining, sports and leisure facilities for the enjoyment of our members and guests.
Benefits of working at the Royal Automobile Club:
- Free meals on duty
- Paid birthday day off
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer-paid health cash plan
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events
Purpose of the role:
Be at the forefront of member service and be one of the first point of contact to ensure memorable experiences before during and after their stay by ensuring both they and their guests feel welcome and ensure their satisfaction by maintaining the highest standards of service and hospitality at all times.
Shift pattern: 4 days on 4 days off - 8.00pm-8.00am
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of organisation and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
Minimum experience required:
- Ensure you have a detailed knowledge of the local area, restaurants and attractions.
- 12-18 months experience in a similar luxurious establishment
- Knowledge of Opera, Fidelio and Concept
- A valid driving license
What to expect:
- All applications will be reviewed
- Immediate interview dates available
- Closing date 30June 2023
- The full job description is available upon request ahead of an interview.