Communications Executive - Epsom
- Job Type
- Full Time
Communications Executive £31,672
The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive world-class private members club, with two stunning clubhouses in London and Epsom. Providing a first-class service offering accommodation, dining, sports and leisure facilities for the enjoyment of our members and guests.
Benefits of working at the Royal Automobile Club:
- Free meals on duty
- Paid birthday day off
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Generous pension
- Employer-paid health cash plan
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
Purpose of the role:
Events, sports, bars, restaurants, accommodation, retail – we provide an extraordinarily diverse range of services and you could be at the heart of promoting them to our 17,000 members.
Most of our communications are digital, so you will need to know your way around creating content for websites, emails and social media. Some knowledge of using a CRM system and the Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly InDesign) would be beneficial. Above all, we are looking for someone with imagination, an eye for a good image, excellent writing skills and bags of enthusiasm.
You will be based in Woodcote Park, our 350 acre country estate near Epsom, as well as having the opportunity to frequently work in our stunning clubhouse in Pall Mall, London.
- Developing content for all our communication channels, including text, photographs and videos.
- Updating and developing areas of the Club’s website and providing information to members using the Club’s CRM e-mail system.
- Creating posters and other items for print.
- Liaising with colleagues at both clubhouses to understand requirements, gather information and create content.
- Guiding and supporting the Club members who organise activities (everything from Chess to Cycling and Snooker to Sub Aqua) to help promote their meetings, events and competitions.
- Enthusiastic, inquisitive, determined, diplomatic.
- Excellent writing skills, with attention to detail, accurate spelling and good grammar.
- An eye for a good image.
- Experience of using a website Content Management System, ideally WordPress.
- Experience of using a CRM e-mail system (ideally Marketing Cloud).
- Ability to create print materials (using template designs) in InDesign.
What to expect:
- All applications will be reviewed
- Immediate interview dates available
- Closing date 21 June 2023
- The full job description is available upon request ahead of an interview.