Laundry Assistant - Part Time - Epsom
- Job Type
- Part Time
The Royal Automobile Club are currently seeking a Laundry Assistant to join the Housekeeping team in our Epsom clubhouse on a part time basis for 30 hours per week. Committed to delivering the highest level of service and standards we are looking for candidates that share that commitment.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Operating the laundry room including distribution and recording services of clean and dirty items.
- Maintaining an organised and tidy work area consistently.
- Ensuring all club outlets linen is replenished.
- Ensuring care and control of all linen to exceptional standards.
- Ensuring records of regular checks and maintenance on all laundry machinery/equipment.
- Liaising with team members and working as a team where appropriate
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Be able to work in a fast-past environment whilst delivering a high standard
- Be an organised person
- Proven and demonstrable excellent customer service experience
- Be willing and able to use your initiative
- Have experience of going over and above your day job
- Team-working skills, with good basic spoken and written English
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.