Why work with Rota
When you work with Rota you not only get paid more than the industry average (£8 + tips per hour), but you also get the flexibility to pick the shifts that you want to do! Fit it around whatever else is happening in your life. On top of this your working day never gets boring and monotonous as you can work in different venues all the time.
We offer full training sessions to anybody that requires this to ensure everyone is up to the high standards our venues expect. These include waiter master-classes, cocktail making sessions and wine tastings.
Who is on the app?
We have a whole host of people on the app the only thing they have in common is they want a flexible bar or waitering job. The most common groups we have are:
- Professional hospitality staff that use the app as their full time job.
- Professional hospitality staff who are looking to add hours to their current job.
- Actors/Actresses who use the app to supplement their earnings between shows or whilst they are auditioning for other roles.
- Students who want to earn some money whilst studying
- People who are looking to supplement their current job with part time work
So whatever you are currently doing if you are looking for a great flexible hospitality job we are the one for you!
How do I apply?
Our recruitment process varies depending upon experience, it only takes a couple of minutes to apply and book an interview slot and you could be on the app and working this week.