Executive PA - Roehampton, London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Executive PA - Roehampton, London
Reporting to the Chief Executive
40 hours per week including occasional evenings and weekends
Salary: £30-£33k plus excellent benefits
PA: To provide administrative and operational support to all activities of the Chief Executive by;
- Arranging diary / meetings
- Deal with all CE correspondence
- Compile Board Papers for circulation
- Attending meetings taking minutes/notes as required
- Duty Managers Rotas
- Be a point of contact for the Board Directors, Forums and Committees
- Manage the Board Director Portal for Board minutes, papers and documents
- Support the CE in his ECEF/CMAE activities and administration
- Administer the Board Director Induction Manual
Customer Relations Facilitator: To ensure customers receive a consistently high quality of service and communication throughout the club by;
- Administering the comment card system, Focus Group and other feedback forums.
- Addressing the issues that arise by operational enhancements and training initiatives, in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Supporting the Reception team when required, including providing cover for their monthly meetings, assisting with member queries
- To provide cover for Membership on a rota basis to include some weekends
Support of Committees and Senior Management
- Attend, take minutes and distribute to all staff for the weekly Operations Meeting
- Attend and take minutes of Trust and Environmental Committee meetings
- Arrange and send out invitations for various Member functions throughout the year
- Art Group - prepare termly papers for different classes, dates and syllabus for each session
- Support the HR Manager with the organization, set up and running of training courses, monitoring attendees, recording and maintaining staff sickness
- Assisting with the maintaining of HR records, recruitment campaigns and the set up and attending of the Staff Reps Group meetings, organising staff events and staff meetings throughout the year.
Technical qualifications and competencies:
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to strict and tight deadlines
- Ability to deal effectively and establish rapport with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure with a flexible approach
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Excellent awareness of the principles of customer service delivery
- Be able to deal with changes in priority, juggle a number of activities and continue to remain effective.
- Be commercially aware and numerate
The above job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out tasks as specified by the Club that are outside the content of your job description on occasion.
- Lieu time for time worked over contracted hours
- Meal whilst on duty
- Generous company pension after a qualifying period
- Staff Fund of £550 paid twice yearly after qualifying period
- 2 additional ‘Life Leave’ days per annum
- Referral scheme
- Use of Club’s sports facilities on working day following qualifying period
- Death in Service of 4 x salary
- Ongoing training and development
The role will close once a successful applicant has been appointed. We therefore advise interested candidates to apply early.