Food & Beverage Assistant - Roehampton, London
FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANT - Roehampton, South West London
- Reporting to Bar & Functions Manager
- 40 per Week to include day, evening and weekend shifts
- £22,568 per annum
Roehampton Club is London’s premier private member multisport club based in south west London. We offer our members a wide range of sports including golf, tennis, Health Club, squash and a full catering provision, all delivered to the highest standards.
To participate in the day-to-day operation of the Food & Beverage Department.
- To create 100% members satisfaction through providing a “Yes I Can” attitude and by exceeding member’s expectations.
- Duties required for the smooth running of your area – stocking-up, stock rotation / post & preservice preparation
- To ensure adherence to set standards for all areas of the Food & Beverage service and cleanliness.
- To ensure adherence to set standards for club service and cleanliness.
- To be able to serve Food & Beverage and contribute to upselling as and when possible, following the clubs 8 steps of service.
- To attends daily pre-shift meetings to discuss special menu items, the days upcoming events in detail, special requests, and product development.
- To ensure that all storage areas and still rooms are cleaned and inspected on a regular basis.
- To handle cash and take payments for goods in accordance with Club procedures.
- To ensure adherence to all legislative and company fire, health and safety & security guidelines.
- To actively participate in departmental meetings.
Whilst full training will be given, the ideal candidate will possess the following
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Pervious experience in customer service in a food & beverage environment
- Personable attitude with a presentable appearance
- Good time management skills.
- Willing to be part of a team, whilst using own initiative as and when required.
- Thorough understanding of Health & Safety and hygiene practices at work
Benefits include: competitive salary, uniform and meals while on duty, pension, use of facilities after qualifying period and parking.
The above job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out tasks as specified by the Club that are outside the content of your job description on occasion.
Apply for Food & Beverage Assistant - Roehampton, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly