Housekeeping Staff - London
- Job Type
- Part Time
Housekeeping Staff - London
- Part-Time - Casual
- Location: London SW15
- Starting Salary: £10.05 per hour
Unspecified hours per week must be available to work weekday and weekend shifts
Roehampton Club is London’s premier private members multisport club, offering a wide range of sports including golf, tennis, Health Club, squash and a full catering provision, delivered to the highest standards. We also offer Members and their Guests a programme of social events, sports competitions and coaching. Significant investment is being made to enhance the standards across the club with the goal of achieving excellence in all areas. The Club has 5100 members (3700 adults and 1400 juniors).
The Housekeeping team is looking for housekeeping assistants to work an unspecified amount of hours per week, working various shifts to include weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
The Position of Housekeeping Assistant is an area where we have opportunity to deliver great service for members and their guests. As such the individual in this position must be professional at all times; have limitless enthusiasm, be flexible; willing to embrace change and challenges and be commitment to deliver excellent service by maintaining an outstanding level of cleanliness and hygiene within Roehampton Club.
- Undertake cleaning of lockers rooms and other communal or sports areas in accordance with the agreed cleaning schedules/ Housekeeping NOP and to meet required standards for Health & Safety/ Hygiene regulations
- Follow all other procedures that may be arranged so that all facilities are clean and safe
- Ensure that all areas of Roehampton Club are presented to the highest standards at all times
- Perform reasonable duties as specified by the Housekeeping Manager, Housekeeping Supervisor or any other member of the clubs senior management team
- To undertake laundry duties as directed by daily shift cleaning schedule and assist with the collection of laundry and other garments and to prepare these items for collection by the Club cleaning contractor
- Receive and manage chemicals and other cleaning stock effectively
- Ensure the disposal of waste is in accordance with set regulations
- Be presentable at all times whilst at work with a clean and tidy uniform with name badge on display
- To use electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines, steam irons, washing machines, tumble driers and hoovers in accordance to provided trainings and manual instructions and to keep machinery clean, in good working order and to report any faulty equipment to Housekeeping Manager, or Housekeeping Supervisor
- Notify the Housekeeping Manger or Housekeeping Supervisor of any repairs required to broken furniture and fixings
- Provide great service for members in the lockers room, including shoes/clubs cleaning and kit washing
- Must be a team player suitable to work well with work colleagues
- Assist members and guests who require information/request service in the locker rooms, in a polite, friendly and helpful manner
Please send a CV with a covering letter detailing how you meet the key criteria by clicking Apply Now!
Closing date: 6th May 2021