Swim Teacher - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Swim Teacher - Roehampton Club
Reporting to the Health Club Assistant Manager
Rate of Pay: £18 - £20 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
We have a current vacancy for a ASA Level 2 Swimming Teacher/Aquatics at Roehampton Club, an exclusive London Sports Club. You will be responsible for delivering group and individual swim lessons following the ASA Awards scheme, reporting to the Health Club Assistant Manager. You will be passionate about swimming and willing to go the extra mile to help our members reach their goals.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- ASA Certificate Level 2 (essential)
- A current NPLQ or NRASTC
- Excellent programming skills
- The ability to connect with our membership and get on exceptionally well with our family members
- Team player with good communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Aqua Aerobics Certificate (desirable)
The above job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out tasks as specified by the Club that are outside the content of your job description on occasion.