Seasonal Restaurant Supervisor - Rick Stein's Café
- Rick Stein
- £11.00 per hour plus tips
- 21 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Rick Stein's Café
- £11 per hour
- Plus up to £9,500 per year in tips (paid weekly, based on last years earnings)
- Flexible shifts
- A Disability Confident Employer and a Top 100 Best Companies to work for
We’re looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join our teams working across both our Café on Middle Street and also in our Coffee Shop in the heart of Padstow. This is a seasonal role up until the middle of October.
We see ourselves as being in the 'cheering up industry' trying to make people smile with great food, drink and experiences.
What you’ll be getting up to
- Making our guests smile
- Training and supporting a team of waiters / waitresses
- Ensuring the shift runs smoothly and our team are happy
You’ll need to have worked as a waitress / waiter before, and be ready to pass on your knowledge and enthusiasm to other team members.
Check us out! Want to know what it's like to work here? Check out our 'Life at Steins' media channels Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatsteins
Grow your career with us
We're not just passionate about food, we're passionate about developing our people too. We’ll help you reach your potential with:
- Food and wine tastings, supplier visits and more to develop your knowledge
- Support, guidance and training from your manager
- Opportunities to work in different parts of our business
- Encouragement to apply for a manager role when the time is right
- Flexible shifts. Family time and work/life balance is important to us.
- Brilliant tips. On top of your pay you'll earn tips and these are paid weekly into your bank, aren't subject to NI deductions and you'll even get tips when you're on holiday!
- Staff discounts. You'll get 50% off in our restaurants, 20% in our shops and online and discounted hotel stays and cookery courses.
- Free meal for two. After one year with us, you'll get a complimentary 3 course meal for two people in one of our restaurants every year.
- Social events. You'll get the chance to meet Rick and the family at fun social events and parties.
- Plenty of food. We provide great quality meals whilst on duty, the chance to taste all our dishes as well drinks and snacks whilst you're on a break.
- Staff surprises. We like to make you smile, so there'll be little treats from us throughout the year.
- Paid holiday. You'll get 28 days paid holiday every year which increases after 2 years.
Rick and Jill Stein started our family run business back in 1975, and today we employ over 600 happy staff across restaurants, hotel rooms, cookery school and retail. Rick and Jill are still heavily involved in the business, as are their three sons Ed, Jack and Charlie, and they want this to be the best place you’ve ever worked.
Good to know...
- Parking – there is plenty of free parking available in Padstow.
- Travel to work – Padstow is on the bus route from Bodmin, Wadebridge and Newquay with regular buses throughout the day.
- You can cycle safely to work from Bodmin and Wadebridge to Padstow along the Camel Trail.
We'd love to hear from you - to apply, please email your cv to katarinajanosova[at]rickstein.com or click apply to submit a quick application