Marketing Manager - Rick Stein Head Office
- Rick Stein
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- 13 Mar 2023
- 26 Mar 2023
- Rick Stein Head Office
- Job Type
- Full Time
- £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
- A top 100 Best Company to work for
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team. You’ll be highly creative, brilliantly organised, constantly coming up with improvement ideas, an excellent communicator and have an ability to bring out the best in people.
Your role will focus on implementing the marketing strategies, as well as overseeing and optimising the day-to-day marcomms, for each operational area of our business including 10 restaurants, rooms, cookery school, retail, and ecommerce.
Your role will involve:
- Ensuring our marketing strategies, plans and calendars are successfully managed, implemented and optimised.
- Collaborating with the Head of Marketing on the creation of new plans and approaches.
- Conducting research and analysing the market to come up with relevant campaign ideas.
- Coming up with new on-brand activations, campaigns or concepts that delight customers and achieve our marketing objectives and revenue targets.
- Creating content calendars, delivering effective briefs to our Brand, Content & Comms Manager and reviewing content to provide effective feedback to ensure high quality and desired result.
- Scrutinising data and business performance to identify opportunities, and make and deliver short and long term recommendations to improve performance.
- Analysing marketing performance, data and metrics including CRO, AOV, SEO, ROAS, CPA to make informed decisions and recommendations to drive business performance.
- Working with multiple stakeholders across the business to inform, influence and collaborate with – including all operational teams, ecommerce, finance, purchasing, chefs, founders and senior leadership team.
- Ensuring the marketing budget is well managed and used for greatest return.
- Creating marketing reports that deliver high level reflections and recommendations for improvements.
- Line management of two Marketing Executives and a Senior Graphic designer, providing regular feedback and perspectives to stretch thinking, conducting 121s for the team that focus on self development, effective delegation of marketing tasks and tactics, identifying skills gaps and supporting with opportunities to develop.
- Day-to-day liaison to ensure our digital, PR and web agencies have the information and assets required to deliver their objectives.
Skills and experience desired
- Relevant marketing experience
- Degree level and CIM qualified
- Knowledge of GA/GA4, Shopify, Klaviyo, DesignMyNight, GuestLine, Booking Live
- Highly Creative
- Commercially focused
- An effective communicator
- Brilliantly organised with an ability to get things done
- High standard of attention to detail
- A great manager of people
- Enthusiasm for food, drink and the hospitality industry
In return we'll offer
- Salary based on experience
- A share of service charge, giving you up to an extra £1500 per year pro rata
- 50% discount in our restaurants, 20% discount in our shops and online, and discounted hotel stays and cookery courses.
- Free meal for two - after one year with us you'll get a complimentary meal for two people in one of our restaurants, every year.
- Social events - you'll get the chance to meet and work with Rick, Jill and the Stein family
- Training and development - we'll support your development with regular discussions, support and coaching to help you learn and improve
- Holidays - You'll get 28 days paid holiday which increases after two years.
- Free parking and refreshments at our office space in St Eval