Chef de Partie - Rick Stein Barnes
Tips - Since May, our Chefs de Partie at our restaurant in Barnes earned on average £4.30 per hour in tips. For a full time role with us this equals up to £193 per week (based on a 45 hour week) and up to £830 per month on top of your wage.
You can expect to earn in the region of £21,996 each year in this role if working full-time, plus up to £8.30 per month in tips.
Hello, come in.
Great hospitality is what we do - offering a friendly and generous welcome to all. Building an inclusive and diverse team is the right thing to do and it helps us be at our best.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our friendly kitchen team at Rick Stein’s Restaurant in Barnes
You'll be working with the very best, locally sourced ingredients to prepare Rick's classic seafood dishes.
With lots of bookings over the winter period, whether you are looking for part-time or full-time work, lunchtimes or evenings, weekends or weekdays, we are able to offer guaranteed hours every week – just let us know in your application what you are available to work.
As an established and growing family business of 45 years, we are proud to offer long-term career opportunities in hospitality. Our team tell us that they are proud to work for us and they voted for us as one of the top 100 best companies to work for. Over 100 members of our team have worked with us for 5 years or more and 75% of our managers are appointed from within.
We offer some great opportunities to learn and grow your career with us:
- Craft skills and training (wine and food tastings, supplier visits) to develop your knowledge and confidence
- Opportunities to move between parts of our business
- Encouragement to apply for bigger roles when the time is right
- Regular encouragement and support from your manager
We also offer some great perks and benefits:
- Hourly pay to ensure you are paid for all of the time you work
- Tips paid weekly to help your bank balance. Our tronc system is not subject to NI deductions
- Tips paid year round and you'll still receive tips whilst you are on annual leave
- Flexible shifts – with a guarantee that we’ll never offer a zero hours contract (unless you ask for one) and the opportunity for full-time employees to request a four-day week
- Christmas day and Boxing day off
- 50% discount in our restaurants for you and up to five friends
- 20% discount in our retail shops and our online shop
- Double discount (40%) in our retail shops at Christmas
- Christmas Day & Boxing Day off
- Discounted hotel stays and cookery school courses
- Annual complimentary meal for two
- Good quality meals whilst on duty
- Team social events
- Thank you rewards and recognition throughout the year
- Annual leave that increases with long service
- Opportunity to apply for a career break of up to 12 weeks
- Refer a friend rewards and incentives
Good to know….
Uniform- We provide our kitchen teams with chef whites.
We'd love to hear from you - to apply, please email your CV to ahmedlakelat]rickstein.com or click apply to submit a quick application.