Bar Supervisor - Milton Keynes
- Job Type
- Full Time
As a Bar Supervisor at Unity Place, your overall purpose is to help bring to life our shared commitment: - 'Creating exceptional experiences at Unity Place for tenants, stakeholders and the local community.
It is imperative that Unity Place is positioned for success in attracting the desired target audiences to experience the various outlets and event spaces, adding value to all stakeholders within Unity Place and raising the bar on guest experiences within the visitor attraction and workplace sectors.
Excellent customer service skills are essential to be a successful, as are strong written and verbal communication. At least 2 years previous experience in a similar environment is desirable. You must also have strong integrity. You will be responsible and trusted in handling both cash and stock.
It is important that you are a good team player and have a flexible approach and attitude. You may be asked to multi skill to other areas of the operation. You should be adaptable and willing as well as passionate and hard working.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Our ideal Bar Supervisor:
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of customers and colleagues
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- You must be smart, polite and well presented at all times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Team player
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/2710/41218001/52603064/SU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!