Supervisor - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Monday - Friday
We're currently recruiting an ambitious Supervisor to help us create exceptional food experiences for Restaurant Associates on a full-time basis.
As a Supervisor you will be responsible for creating an outstanding customer experience. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked and stored promptly and correctly
- Supervising a small team, creating a positive environment where everyone feels welcomed and supported
- Assisting with weekly bookwork and any other duties that are necessary
- Placing orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels
- Delegating where necessary and ensuring the team are proactive at all times
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Social Events for the Teams
- Free Food & Drink when on site
- FREE access to on site gym and classes
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Our ideal Supervisor will:
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Customer service focused
Our successful candidate will require a DBS check and a reference check.
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude