Sous Chef - Hull
- Job Type
- Full Time
Employee dining + some Hospitality
Monday - Friday only!
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality caf , to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly innovative corporate environment
- Working with Head Chef, producing high end and high quality food for Staff Dining & Hospitality
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- On site parking
- Company shop
- Free meals and hot drinks on shift
- Uniform supplied.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Our ideal Sous Chef will be:
- Innovative, confident, calm and creative individual
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a "can do" attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Strong commercial experience- 'see the food from the customers eyes'
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food now and where we take it forward
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/2010/96452001/52601617/SU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!