Chef De Partie (brasserie) - Milton Keynes
- Job Type
Chef De Partie - Brasserie Restaurant
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality caf , to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join one of our exciting contracts at one of the largest centres in the UK.
You will be assisting the Head chef and Sous Chef with all areas of the kitchen including health and safety and general managing to ensure exceptional customer and food service.
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards checking for taste, presentation and quality.
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen
- Support all areas of the Kitchen as required
- Assist in the development of new menus
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- To assist in completion of relevant paperwork reproduction and wastage sheets, cleaning records etc
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Our Ideal Chef de Partie:
- Be innovative and creative
- Passionate about food and great service
- Experience within a high profile contract catering site
- City and Guilds 706/1 or NVQ level 1 and 2 in Professional Cookery