Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Red Mist Leisure?
Join our team as a Breakfast Chef at the Wellington Arms pub, located in picturesque Stratfield Turgis, between Basingstoke and Reading.
Up to 45 hours per week,
Early shifts, starting from 6am, evenings to yourself!
· Hourly wage up to £10 per hour
· Share of gratuities circa £3,500 per annum, paid monthly
· £500 retention bonus in the first 6 months
We would love to meet an enthusiastic Chef who shares our passion for great food. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of the kitchen team, preparing fresh ingredients. This role will give you a great opportunity to hone your skills and grow your repertoire in the kitchen whilst ensuring our breakfast dishes are delicious every time.
What we need from you
· A passion for great food. We want our menu and specials to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh ingredients and food
· A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations
· An honest, dedicated and hardworking approach
· Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
· A great sense of humour! You will enjoy your work and the interaction you have with customers and your team members
· Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
· Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
· To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
· Consistency. The ability to create great food always. Being able to set an excellent example to the rest of the kitchen team
· Patience. The skills to be able to support with developing others in the kitchen team
· Ambition and drive to keep learning and to succeed
· High standards at all times, ensuring that health and safety procedures are maintained properly
Other support to you
· 3% maximum pension contribution
· 30% discount on food and drink in all Red lion holdings pubs and inns.
· Reduced rate if you wish to join the private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
· Guaranteed Christmas day off
· Increased annual leave through length of service.
· Free meals on duty
· Our new induction programme and Career Path offers structured development and career progression, supporting in being ready for new opportunities within a growing business.
· Regular social events and familiarisation trips
· Regular in-house team competitions and recognition awards
· Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more
· Involvement in our charity days and events
· Refer a friend and earn up to £1,000
#Immediatestart #Breakfastchef #Reading #Basingstoke #Kitchenwork #Linecook #CDP #Chefdepartie