Waiting & Bar Team Member - The Duke of Cambridge, Tilford
Waiting & Bar Team Members - The Duke of Cambridge, Tilford
Working with us
At Red Mist Leisure we want to deliver the best for our customers and continually exceed their expectations. We strive to be market leaders and achieving this is dependent on the quality of our products, services and our team. We recognise that customers have a choice where they spend their dining income, but by offering consistently great dining experiences, we will thereby retain and expand our customer base through the strength of our reputation and become first choice in our customer’s eyes.
We are looking for a Waiting & Bar staff to be part of our front of house team. This role requires someone who is personable, fun and dedicated to achieving impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation. You will support the Management team, ensuring high standards of customer service are delivered always and to assist in effectively running the pub, achieving all operational and commercial targets.
- Deliver and maintain excellent customer service
- To ensure exceptional standards of cleanliness are maintained
- Work together to follow all procedures throughout the establishment and ensure all regulations are met
- Be knowledgeable and to become an expert about our products, promotions and competitions.
What we are looking for
- Totally customer focused. We always strive to please and exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Honest, dedicated and hard working.
- You must be a fun person with a good sense of humour who enjoys work and the interaction with customers and other staff members.
- You have a reliable, flexible and adaptable approach to working
- An enthusiastic, engaging and friendly personality who takes real pride in achieving exceptional customer service results
- You enjoy working as part of a team
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable
Our support to you
- Support, training and development to improve your competency and skills in the role and to aid towards progression opportunities in the future
- Competitive salary
- A professional and structured environment that will engage and support at all levels
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands
- Monthly & annual ‘Shining Star’ nominations and awards
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
- Be part of our charity days and events
- Flexible working and guaranteed three days off over Christmas
- 4% Pension contribution
- Gym discount with Anytime Fitness
- Refer a friend scheme
How to apply
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button below.