Bar and Waiting Supervisor
- Job Type
- Full Time
Waiting and Bar Supervisor
The Duke of Cambridge, Tilford – www.dukeofcambridgetilford.co.uk
- Hourly wage of £9 - £10 per hour
- Share of gratuities circa £4,550 per annum, paid monthly
Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Red Mist Leisure?
We are looking for Waiting and Bar staff, experienced in customer service, to join our team at our Duke of Cambridge pub, located in the picturesque village of Tilford, in Farnham.
We believe in rewarding loyalty and highly value the well-being and happiness of our staff, believing in being open, honest, and fair.
Other support to our Bar and Waiting Supervisor
- 3% maximum pension contribution
- 30% discount on food and drink at any Red Lion Holdings pub
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- Increased annual leave through length of service
- Free meals on duty
- A clear induction programme and career path with structured development and opportunities to move between existing and new pubs
- Exciting social events, in-house competitions, and recognition awards
- A supportive inclusive environment with a genuine concern for your happiness and wellbeing
- Access to Perkbox, offering wellbeing support, staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more.
- Involvement in our charity days and events
- Refer a friend and earn up to £1,000
You will be an enthusiastic leader who shares our passion for great service. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of the front of house team being the face of our brand, ensuring that our customers have an exceptional experience every time.
The Ideal Supervisor Will:
- 3 years customer facing / hospitality experience
- Cellar and Liquor management experience preferred but not essential
- A passion for great food and drink. We want our people to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh food and array of drinks we offer
- A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations
- An honest, dedicated, and hardworking approach
- Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
- Be adaptable and have a great sense of humour!
- Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
- Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
- To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
- Ambition and drive to become an expert on our products, promotions, and competitions
- The ability to take the lead when necessary and have the experience to ensure the front of house operation runs smoothly
#immediatestart #hospitality #jobs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent