Food and Drink Team Leader
- Job Type
- Part Time
Why not Join us as Food and Drink Team Leader?
What's your passion? Whether you're into reading, rowing a boat or trying a new recipe, at IHG we're interested in YOU.
At Kimpton® Hotels and Restaurants, we’re anchored in creating one-of-a-kind experiences for our guests and for each other. Our delightful design, creative events and immersive culinary spaces all feed into a mission to create more heartfelt human connections. As the founder of the boutique concept in the U.S., it’s our empowered employees who bring Kimpton’s sincerely personal guest experience to life. Lead your own personal career path with us while you help make us one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Here's a snapshot of the role and its key responsibilities:
Our mission is to be the best loved Hotel & Restaurant Company so regardless of position, we look for individuals who are passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to our guests and employees. As a Food & Drink assistant within our Events department you will:
- Take the lead of the preparation, set up and food and drinks service
- Own your area and keep on top of supplies and equipment, and minimise waste
- You will show a high level of efficiency whilst maintaining and improving standards and quality of service.
- Be cleaner than clean to meet or exceed local cleanliness and hygiene laws
- Take on other ad-hoc duties when the whole team needs to pull together
- Create a memorable experience for our guests
If this sounds like you, you're in the right place. You've got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. That's why we're not just looking for anyone. We're looking for someone like you.
What you’ll need to succeed in this role?!
Ideally, you will be be a competent leader with previous experience in a similar role and will:
- Have the ability to build rapport develop strong relationships with our guests to create more personalised and memorable experience
- Show willingness to help guests and go the extra mile
- Demonstrate flexibility in terms of working hours
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Be professional, flexible and willing to learn
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
So, what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG?......