- Job Type
- Full Time
At Kimpton® Hotels and Restaurants, we’re anchored in creating one-of-a-kind experiences for our guests and for each other. Our delightful design, creative events and immersive culinary spaces all feed into a mission to create more heartfelt human connections. As the founder of the boutique concept in the U.S., it’s our empowered employees who bring Kimpton’s sincerely personal guest experience to life. Lead your own personal career path with us while you help make us one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Our Breakfast Chefs colleagues really are vital members of our kitchen brigades and show passion, drive and enthusiasm about what they do:
Our chefs main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the day to day breakfast service and guarantee all of our guests receive exceptional warm service from arrival to departure.
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure that the kitchen areas designated, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the standards required by the hotel.
- Take responsibility for the mis-en-place for the Breakfast Section and the breakfast production and service.
- Prepare, cook and present dishes within your specialty
- Support and mentor junior team members
We want to hear from inspired chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, feel the restaurants are more of a fascination than just a job, have a keen eye for detail but with bags of flair and creativity
- Apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies
- Put our guests at the heart of everything they do!
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
- Are responsible and inspiring leaders or are motivated to become one
- Are curious and willing to develop new skills and knowledge
What we offer
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Health, wellbeing and social events to take part in
- Free meals on duty