Run your own premier business
Take control of your career with a Premier franchise…
Not only is Premier the leading sports and physical activity provider, we are a leading franchisor within our sector. Premier are a full member of the bfa and a European Top 500 franchisor. Through sport and physical activity, our franchisees grow and develop their business within primary schools and local communities. Last year, franchise territory turnover exceeded £18 million, with the highest single territory turnover at an impressive £650k and the largest single territory growth recorded at £142k. Over 40% of Premier’s franchisees own more than one territory…
If you’re interested in becoming a Premier business owner, please read through the rest of this page and familiarise yourself with what the opportunity is before submitting your request for further information.
How does a Premier franchise work?
We have 3 comprehensive packages available, with minimum investment starting at £14,950. We have excellent relationships with banks and other finance professionals to help you secure up to 100% of the funding for the franchise if you require it.
Each of our 3 franchise packages includes access to the following industry leading programmes:
- Premier Sport – Our sports and physical activity programme
- Premier Arts – Inspire creativity with dance and drama activities
- Premier Wellbeing – Our new health and wellbeing programme, including the Golden Mile
What are we looking for in a franchisee?
Professional sports. Coaching. Teaching. Armed Forces. Banking. IT; our franchisees have come from a variety of backgrounds. One of the things they all have in common is a passion for sport, physical activity and making a positive difference on the lives of children.
Naturally, a drive and passion to succeed in business is a given, and you’ll be able to develop and nurture relationships with ease. At Premier, we encourage and promote a multi-territory strategy to help franchisees achieve their personal and professional goals, so a growth mindset and willingness to grow is a must.
How do Premier support their franchisees?
We truly believe that a franchise is a partnership. It’s our responsibility to ensure that our business owners have the tools they need to succeed. Over the years, the Premier model has developed and grown, as has the level of support that our franchisees receive. As a Premier franchisee, you can expect:
- Award winning marketing and PR campaigns (Over £800k PR Value in 2017)
- Localised marketing campaign templates for you to generate awareness and business in your local area
- Online shop with access to bespoke literature, emails, New Balance kit, Olympic athlete ambassador visits and sporting equipment
- Exceptional on-boarding programme with training on sales, marketing, recruitment, product delivery and finance
- Ongoing access to professional development workshops and programmes through our internal training brand, Train with Premier
- Continued mentorship and guidance from Premier’s senior management and operation team
And much, much more!
A day in the life
The role of a Premier franchisee is diverse and vast. From managing and motivating your team of Activity Professionals, ensuring they’re delivering activities to the quality expected to engage directly with schools, educational and sports professionals to grow and develop a sustainable business. If you’re the type of person that loves to be hands on, the induction process gives you the qualifications you require to head out to schools and deliver sessions yourself!
Take control of your career and enquire about a Premier franchise today!